Amberley is a beautiful mountains cottage situated in a quiet street in a very picturesque area of Blackheath, Blue Mountains, NSW. It is a perfect romantic getaway for couples who enjoy
luxury and privacy and only 1½ hours drive from Sydney.
The cottage is ideally located just a few hundred metres from some of the best walking tracks in the Blue Mountains and within a short walking distance to the township of Blackheath.
Amberley can accommodate one or two couples or one couple and an extra person.
- Cosy log fire and central heating (wood supplied)
- Polished timber floors with large soft rugs
- One queen bedroom and one double bedroom with quality linen supplied
- New kitchen with European stainless steel appliances (tea, coffee and condiments supplied)
- Loungeroom with comfy sofas, warm throw rugs, soft pillows, large LCD TV, DVD player
- A new elegantly appointed bathroom with a two person spa bath and separate shower
- The front deck with an outdoor setting has glimpses of the Kanimbla Valley and the rear deck overlooks the private garden and has an outdoor setting and BBQ
Amberley is light and bright throughout and offers a peaceful and tranquil setting for total relaxation.